We are proud to announce that, Tuesday, we received news from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living that we have three winners among us for their annual Bronze Quality Award for skilled nursing! Our locations that will be receiving the 2019 AHCA Bronze Quality Award are:
• Quality Life Services – Grove City
• Quality Life Services – New Castle
• Quality Life Services – Sugar Creek
Congratulations to the teams at these homes for their commitment to quality improvement and exceptional resident care. We’re proud of you! Keep up the great work!
The awards will be given at the annual AHCA Convention in Orlando, Florida in October.
This brings our current AHCA Quality Award count to 10 company-wide. Here is a list of our existing award winners:
• Apollo SNF & PC (joint) – Silver Quality Award
• Mercer SNF – Silver Quality Award
• Sarver SNF – Bronze Quality Award
• Henry Clay SNF – Bronze Quality Award
• Sugar Creek PC – Bronze Quality Award
• Mercer PC – Bronze Quality Award
• Sarver PC – Bronze Quality Award